VW ACTION 4-6th September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

never mind sad faces sort it out mate !! last show of the year and all that - all the girls in tiny gangster outifts !! Tony !! Nige dancing !! Ange outdrinking and generally out lading Gav ;) !!! stripping !!! beer !!!!! me in the most ridiulous suit ever !!!

COME ON FELLA !! :) :) :)

never mind sad faces sort it out mate !! last show of the year and all that - all the girls in tiny gangster outifts !! Tony !! Nige dancing !! Ange outdrinking and generally out lading Gav ;) !!! stripping !!! beer !!!!! me in the most ridiulous suit ever !!!

lol aint seen mine yet lol

ha ha quality well at least we can look stupid together mate !! :) :)

ha ha quality well at least we can look stupid together mate !! :) :)

that will make a change lol

cheers ppl. I know exactly what i'm going to be missing and was even planning on doing some stripping ;)so just going to have to request that u guys and gals have a beer for me. I know its asking a lot but i hope you can manage it! lol

goes without saying dude

Too far reallyHelen to be able to get back intime to go work....inters was different as I live 15 mins from there and easy to do. I'm about 1 hr from pod so would have to leave at about 7am to get home in time to shower and get changed.

Would of loved to go but no good im afraid