Starting problem back again with my Charged VR.

Hi, I need some help please.

I have a Charged VR and I have a starting problem. basically, drove the car to work today which was fine no issues.... Went out to start the car to move it about 3 hours later and it started but took about 5/6 cranks before it would start. Moved the car and then about 1 hour later I went outside to go home and the car will not start cranks over fine but will not start. I've checked and I don't think it's got a spark.....

This has happend once before and I left it for about 10 minutes and it started. This time it will not start after 10 minutes......

I have plugged a code reader onto the car is it's flagged code 513 which is and engine speed fault. I think it's flagged the code as the engine is not running but I am not sure.

I'm thinking maybe the following.

Crankshaft Sensor,

Camshaft sensor/engine speed sensor

Engine immobilizer ?

Coilpack ??

Not sure what else.

Any thoughts or suggestion would be great...

Thanks

Mark

Yep, tried that and they was no spark....I rested it against the inlet manifold.

Been having a read on the web and I think i'm going for the engine speed sensor. I also have a coolant temp fault.....Wondering whether that might not help either. Code 522.....

I think it's the blue sensor I need to change.

not flashing just keeps flagging a code. The gauge and heater are OK just the same error code all the time.

My going to replace the blue sensor tomorrow and the engine speed sensor and keep my fingers crossed. !!!!!