[poll] organising local meet in midlands

Its seems about time us Midlanders had a meet and now is the perfect time to have one with summer on the way . first off we need to try and find out who if any would like to attend this meeting?. we also need to try and sort a location out that is easy to find, easy to get to and out and is central to the midlands. we need to arrange a time and day of the meet im thinking more of a weekend day rather than a weekday, but with lighter nights a mid week meet could be arranged.Any thoughts and comments on the above subjects would be helpfull.

Below is a few ideas of area's where it may be possiable to have a meet please feel free to comment or vote on them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I used to organise a midlands meet' date=' we had a lot of interest.... might be worth using the 'locate member' feature' and PM all the people from the midlands area :)

Pete

[/quote']

i did pm about 30 people, had a reply back from 1.

if anyone else wants to give this a go pm me and ill pm you a list of who i already pm'd

would be great if we could get a regular meet going

as for where and when, like i said in the other thread im happy to travel as most of you seem to be up higher than me anyway, but donny services is a bit to far for me to travel for a meet. and i can only make weekend meets.

• 4 months later...