oooooohhhhhh i so want this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw this on top gear Clarkson reconed it wasnt "VW just havent finished it yet" As it didnt corner well he said brakes and suspension needed work. But it is a 200mph golf so who gives a f**k about anything else lol

;)

yea it was an animal, clarkson could not get it around one single corner lol

It guested at GTi International in 2007 a few months before TG. I was surprised when it actually moved under it's own 'steam' at the end of the day. My money was on it being a mock up.

yea i was there, i thought the same, didnt really do much did it

Definately I got the car for a bargain price and it came with a book written in german and englash of the tests that were carried out and 3 different sets of suspension that were applied as well as neuspeed braces fitted all underneath the car. They settled on Koni dropped and stiffed. The only thing is the ride is pretty awful lol. But if I want to take corners fast I cannot knock it. The last vr had koni adjustables on it but were only dampness adjustable not height. If I slightly jack front wheel the whole car lifts along that side. My wife says its too low and too hard not practical with speed bumps........... I tell her walking is fine for u 2