The 2009 Wörthersee Tour PHOTO THREAD OF WIN!!

So we took 8500 photographs, nearly 40Gb... Obviously ot going to post them all up but even just the highlights will make for a large thread!

The full gallery is going here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/retromotoring/sets/72157618774501750/

so have a good look through :D

Words can't begin to describe the week... Amazing as always... The scale of the event still staggers us, and this year we had SCORCHING weather, just a quick thunderstorm towards the end of the week blotted a perfect record but it didn't matter cos we were indoors :D

Hope you like the pics :D They're roughly in date order (although they jump around throughout the days as we process the pics off each camera), the first pages of this thread will be from Monday 18th, that's DAYS before the actual show even started!

Oh, and as it says on them - all taken by me, Darren, Andrew and Jon

3562462645_32c29ef81f_o.jpg

3562462105_0c3391a2ed_o.jpg

3562461643_61c95e82e7_o.jpg

3562460937_efa9769588_o.jpg

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice photos Abi :) looks like one hell of a laugh !! is it me or do all the older vw's look really cool and all the more modern ones MK4 + all look a bit dare I say chavy ?? :-# only my opinion of course just think they seem to be going more bling and over the top ??

As already been said, some awesome pics there. Got to say there wasnt a car there i didnt like anything about.

Some were 100% fapping fantastic but even the ones that didnt appeal to me totally still had elements i really liked. So jealous of A) the owners and B) you guys for being there :(

As already been said' date=' some awesome pics there. Got to say there wasnt a car there i didnt like anything about.

Some were 100% fapping fantastic but even the ones that didnt appeal to me totally still had elements i really liked. So jealous of A) the owners and B) you guys for being there :(

[/quote']

all i can say is you will have to go next year...

Very nice photos Abi :) looks like one hell of a laugh !! is it me or do all the older vw's look really cool and all the more modern ones MK4 + all look a bit dare I say chavy ?? :-# only my opinion of course just think they seem to be going more bling and over the top ??

Words and pictures can't really descibe the show... i believe last year over 200' date='000 people and 100,000 cars went.... VW and Audi Germany attend... even saw Martin Winterkorn the Chairman of the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG....

Not every car is my cuppa... but you can see how much time, effort and cash has gone into it.... I wouldn't say that the cars are chavy... its just a different style [/b']

Words and pictures can't really descibe the show... i believe last year over 200' date='000 people and 100,000 cars went.... VW and Audi Germany attend... even saw Martin Winterkorn the Chairman of the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG....

Not every car is my cuppa... but you can see how much time, effort and cash has gone into it.... I wouldn't say that the cars are chavy... its just a different style [/b']

yeah it probably is the wrong word tbh just think they used to go for a smoother style that we over here have now adopted and now they seem to be going for a more fast & furious type look - not that that is a bad thing just can see the style evolving :) still think the mk1's are looking as gorgeous as ever :)