OMG another Bl$$dy window. - it is now taking the Pi$$

This is just getting silly.... I have some of the others issues and have checked all the basics...

None of the windos on the drivers side work. They do not open or close by use of just the key either...

The front first. i found the brown wire broken in the door way. Fixed that and still not nothing. I have a circuit in place nad i can demonstrate the operation of the section swith the meter so i can see open and closed circuits operation as I go. If i disconnect and reconnect the larger connector block in the bottom of the door has a label 028 on mine. when I reconnect this I can see the and hear the mechanism activate... but no action from the switch.. There is nothing blocking or catching the window that i can see or find.

The rear. No missing connections power is present and will not operate from either the front or rear switch.

So come on folks whats left??

does anyone have a circuit diagram showing which pins on the switches operate what etc... pleeeease

Cheers

ok so I officially live in the twighlight zone....

I got in the car today all door panels still off and the connector still apart and yup the window went down by itself... how can this be?

The brown cable is still not connected. Is it Live or return folks???

So there I am thinking I now have a window stuck down and yup I pull back up side the house and it goes up when I pressed the button.

WTF????

ok so i have now a good working knowledge of the windows. However here's my question..

Why does my window stick on auto up when i have the switch in the door handel and not when the switch is not in the door handle???