Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

Am booking a hotel' date=' but taking tent too me thinks, Santa pod was really good, but OMG, so, so cold!! And yes, agree with the early summer thing, 20 degrees, slight breeze, would be nice.... dreaming though

[/quote']

the campsite at the RIng is a bit different to the pod though mate because basially it's little clearings in a wood so you are pretty well sheltered :) although as we are talking about it here it is from a couple of years ago -

NurburgringtripMarch08056.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony' date=' that's fine s'long as you and helen are not counted lol. Lots of experience before hand.

Vertrieben sind die Nachtgespenster

[/quote']

oi you whatcha saying we're no cheats! lol

night ghosts?

Im soooo looking forward to this now im about to burst

yuk!!! don't do that mate wont be pretty...

will def chicken out if it snows Niges freund is hilarious

I'm still in negotiations with Emma about whether we all go or not. It's all about whether a 10 week old baby can cope with a drive to Nurburg. I'm pretty confident there will be 3 of us in a hotel nearby. We're not going to go to Nige's mate in Daun as it's a lot easier to be closer. Burgstube, perhaps!

well that looks like it's about it then !! plus maybe Andy and Jake as last minute additions :)

So we have now confirmed -

3 cars on the tunnel ( Nige, Dan and Me with Nat in the pass seat )

11 cars on the ferry ( Craig, Tony, Jim, Jim's mate, Bungy, Gavin, Martin & Sal, Gary, Bigjobbo & girlfriend, Gary, Sam and Helen, Mark, Roger and Chris as passengers in various cars)

1 car meeting us somewhere on the way (Nex)

So that's 2 turbo's , 3/4 superchargers , 1 syncro, 1 4mo, 1 Rado and 5 standard VR's oh and whatever Jim's mate is in !! looking like a great mix of machinery and peeps :) :) I seriously cannot wait for this now ! :)