Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um... er... i may have a prob with betty...

rather loud backfire and now a misfire (apparently)..

I will be collecting from MOT tomorrow am' date=' so we will have to look into.. otherwise I may be having some major issues!

[/quote']

noooooooooooo

I have no clue as to what as yet.. Charlie called me earlier, and as most of u know he knows less than me, so fingers crossed!

I need her running This week to check herover and make sure shes ring fit.. If not, we may have some money to fork out!

probably easiest to pick me up where the M25 meets with the A217 i can get the misses to drop me there to save having to come down to Gatwick just need to let me know what time your expexted to be there chears Mark

Not a problem mate. Do I need to add you to my ferry ticket? I'll pm you my mobile number later and we'll work out a time to pickup later.

no need ill swap into Jims car at the meeting point helen will swap into tonys as norm and mark will swap into yours will see you @ Jakes in the morn

or you can stay in marks car. ? save swapping everyone over.

ill still have a passenger and so will mark ( bungy )

ferry companies dont care, as long as the driver stays the same, its the total number of people on the ticket that counts.. hence i always book 4

ill be taking mark and helen straight home from the ferry on the way home.

im having to only service the car with oil and filter im that short of time.

Same service as mine then mate, thats all it needs really, new blood, and all is good, (hopefully) plenty of mechanical types tagging along tho..lol :) Just filled up the poor relation so just got to pack her tomorrow cos i'm away till thursday night, roll on.. ;)

Thanks for ur help today guys! Betty is back up and runnin stong! The fuel solenoid was locked open over fuelling and flooding the engine! New plugs, new leads and spare coil pack later but only robbed off of the van so no biggie!

Great day had and roll on next week! ;)