Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is sorted apart from the car, we have the ABS light on, and pad warning light because there is no loom for pad wear sensors!! :-s I went to try on a new helmet yesterday, having never worn one before, i only realised when i looked in the mirror that i'm 6"7 in a hat and i aint fitting in my car, so up early tomorrow to get car to my mates body shop, remove the sunroof, separate the glass, make a lip for glass to sit on and panel seal it in,and then back to work for 8.30! that should give me an 1" or so Rear wheel sensor to fit when i get chance, and figure out this brake warning light, any ideas on that, would be bliss!! Conpression test wednesday night before we leave for Dover thursday morning. :-) Apart from that we're ready. Done about 100 laps on Forza 3 and still can't remember every turn.

Forgot to buy travel insurance and breakdown cover with everything going on......but just sorted it out now. £44 in total. Im ready' date=' might not even bring comp MO this time we'll see how i feel on thursday

[/quote']

glad u changed that from 344 my jaw hit the floor when i read that lol

Everything is sorted apart from the car' date=' we have the ABS light on, and pad warning light because there is no loom for pad wear sensors!! :-s I went to try on a new helmet yesterday, having never worn one before, i only realised when i looked in the mirror that i'm 6"7 in a hat and i aint fitting in my car, so up early tomorrow to get car to my mates body shop, remove the sunroof, separate the glass, make a lip for glass to sit on and panel seal it in,and then back to work for 8.30! that should give me an 1" or so Rear wheel sensor to fit when i get chance, and figure out this brake warning light, any ideas on that, would be bliss!! Conpression test wednesday night before we leave for Dover thursday morning. :-) Apart from that we're ready. Done about 100 laps on Forza 3 and still can't remember every turn.

[/quote']

you dont have to wear a helmet mate !! yeah going to borrow Forza off my mate and have a few laps this week :)

100 hours from now and some of you peeps will be heading off! 105 for the ones who live closer!!!!! Too much to do still!!! All I did today for the trip was to buy another fire extinguisher as the one I bought last year had no pressure left, and a (nother) first aid kit. Was going to clean car inside and out today but someone I know had other plans for me......... unfortunately it was gardening......