annoyingly you could only fit the 24v in the mk2 i built a 320 hp rado that was as near as i could get to my golf

did 8.08 at the ring and 175 mph down the straights!!

this on forza? its sounds amazing :o

i never got close to finishing single player game but did a fair bit of fairly high standerd racing on forzamotorsport.co.uk had some epic races with them

had a knack of getting into the top 50 in the world with various classes of car at the ring too my best being 8th fastest and 8 secs a lap faster than the guys i was racin only at the ring though im crap everywhere else lol

Please someone tell me there gonna do a MK3 VR6.....

how sad.......

but i agree! i made my mk2 look the same as my actual mk2 lol wot a geek. even had my wheel whores sticker haha!

ive got a mk2 golf with over 600hp, set it to rwd, it does 220+mph, 0-60 in 2 secs and nurburg in a rediculous time! ive not got online gaming and only do the races to buy parts and mod cars lol, wish they had a money cheat!

hope on forza 3 u can pick ur tyre width.......get sum STRETCH! my bora had shed loads of camber and was slammed, but needed a touch of stretch.....i kno, i need a life :-p

and Gears of War is an immense game :)

my dads got that so waiting for him to finish it lol cant justify spending that on a game myself. ive never been into video games, the only reason ive got an xbox was i played forza at a mates and loved it, then santa got me an xbox, forza and fallout! result!

golfdrift3.jpg

golfdrift1.jpg

15nj9.jpg

im the sideways saab at the 1st corner of leguna seca i accidentally caused an enormous pile up that every single person drove into i ended up winning that race lol

iv got some better pics of the r32 drifting but cant find em

• 1 month later...