members pics put a face to the username

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nero1701

your joking, ive black bagged the pot, spoons egg shells and have just about got rid of the smell!!!!!(evidence)

my wife is threatening to send me to my mums next week as she's out of the country and doe'snt think i can look after myself!!!!

lol, im only 5ft so she'll prob be taller than me stood on all fours!! lol.

ill get a picture of my little dog on here later, i like big dogs cuz im used to having dobermans, but the when we lost the last one mum insisted on getting a yorkshire terrier, poor excuse for a dog, but she is sweet, propa old gal now....bless...

i've seen yours on facebook, its well nice!! More like the sorta dogs i like, it looked so sweet as a puppy too!!!! big awwwwwwwwwww... lol

We need some tattoo pics on here now i think,

Im pretty sure we've seen all the pics of ppl who are gonna put them on now, so maybe we should move onto tattoos, me and anna have put ours on, gav still hasnt yet, and there must be more of you out there with some ink.... ;) ;)

awsome i want a green mk2.

Thats a lovely dog my favs are huskys my mate has 3 sometimes 1 comes out in my van with me at work he is called raider but i call him tomb raider, staffs, alsations, great danes