The beast is back! Ecu anyone?

Hi guys, first of all i would like to thank all those who helped with my constant moaning and bitching about my car not working, you will be glad to hear the vr is running like a dream and possibly better than before and after changing everything (leads, plugs, dizzy cap, rotor arm etc..) it turns out it was a duff coil specced for a polo !?!!.... need i say more lol

These cars surely are black holes for your wallet but i love it so who cares!

Now i have a "chipped" ecu for my car but upon plugging it in the car just turns and doesnt start, i have a clifford alarm/immobiliser that i dont have the fob for and at present it isnt a problem but is there any way that they are wired to the ecu thus stopping the car from starting with the new ecu?

As it stands im happy that the car is running so im not too bothered about the chpped ecu so if anyone wants to take a risk and buy this ecu feel free to msg me, its for a dizzy model.

Cheers guys

If you cant start the car with the new chp in place then the chip quite simply doesnt work!

In now way does the Clifford alarm code for a spesific ECU.

Interchanging WORKING chips or complete ECU units will have no effect on the cars ability to start/run based on the functions of your aftermarket alarm system.

If however the new ECU has its own original transponder immobilizer and you dont have the correct key to disactivate it then the car will not run. But being OBD1 it is highly unlikly the ECU has this function so you dont have to wory about that in this case!!