• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben she is fella,...not your everyday pet..lol

Verrry tempremental, one day you can smooth her and handle her with cautious confidence and the next day you are screaming like a girl..lol and fightng her with a stick like a matador fightning a bull. (no women comments ;oP) She is unbelievably strong, and she could easily kill a grown man,i.e me with those feet. 2" talons razor sharp with god knows how much psi...ha ha

Ben she is fella' date='...not your everyday pet..lol

Verrry tempremental, one day you can smooth her and handle her with cautious confidence and the next day you are screaming like a girl..lol and fightng her with a stick like a matador fightning a bull. (no women comments ;oP) She is unbelievably strong, and she could easily kill a grown man,i.e me with those feet. 2" talons razor sharp with god knows how much psi...ha ha

[/quote']

yeah I bet and she certainly sounds a handfull !!! :) :) how amazing though to have one as a pet - well worth any hassle I would think :) :)

I've not got any pics available of my dogs' date=' ive four at the mo,...2 young rottie's...solo and shyann. 2 terriers: Dexter-jack russel, Spot-Border terrier(he was named spot already...the most inappropriate name for him.lol anyway they are all a pain in the arse.lol Ive had too many dogs to remember its ridiculous, english springer spaniels all my life but not for last 6 yrs or so :(

Also have had too many snake, lizards etc. And i still own tooo many birds of prey one of which my female golden eagle...Hasland

How do i upload a pic when replying to a thread?

[/quote']

What other bop do you have buddy, I'd love a peregrin but just dont have the time to spend with it training and hunting. I work with loads of breeders of Bop its great to see them hunt.

I own two German Shepherds I'll see if i can dig some pics up.

I want a european eagle owl so badly ' date=' done a husbandry course a couple of years back. have friends who keep barn owls. amazing fun to fly them.

[/quote']

Thats cool, nice to see somebody has done something like that rather than the majority who unfortunately go out and buy a bird of prey because they saw one and liked it...have to know what your doing, if not just for your safety but the birds welfare!! iv just had 2nd set of young europeans from one pair i have few month ago. my other pair had 3 but a fox had them :(

I've not got any pics available of my dogs' date=' ive four at the mo,...2 young rottie's...solo and shyann. 2 terriers: Dexter-jack russel, Spot-Border terrier(he was named spot already...the most inappropriate name for him.lol anyway they are all a pain in the arse.lol Ive had too many dogs to remember its ridiculous, english springer spaniels all my life but not for last 6 yrs or so :(

Also have had too many snake, lizards etc. And i still own tooo many birds of prey one of which my female golden eagle...Hasland

How do i upload a pic when replying to a thread?

[/quote']

What other bop do you have buddy, I'd love a peregrin but just dont have the time to spend with it training and hunting. I work with loads of breeders of Bop its great to see them hunt.

I own two German Shepherds I'll see if i can dig some pics up.

I loooovvve peregrine's but never owned one, had a saker falcon till recently. Falcons require a lot of time and when flying they are out and out full on...like be prepared to run 4-5 feilds to retrieve your bird should they kill as they will spot something and just go.lol)

Ive the golden eagle, harris hawk, black kite, common buzzard,7 european eagle owls, bengal eagle owl,tawny owl...thats all i have now...cut down to that.lol But ive own sooo many.lol