Does this work ben??

1281907534_11101_FT295283_my_eagle..ooo_and_one_of_my_european_eagle_owls..sneaky_.png

dam that is very impresive we used to have a man with the peragins (sp) work on one of the tips i was on he used them to scare the seagulls away loved whatching them in flight

Thats right, this is what my fathers business is, pest control with birds of prey. I used to do it til 5 years ago, he still does. Something different hey. The seagulls learn to recognise your car, you...not just the birds. They will actually move off as soon as they see you or your car.lol

Which makes for funny reactions when i used to do it then go shopping in town just me on my own and seaguls would be going ballistic and trying to scare you off by dive bombing you(well the brave one...only brave untill you get the hawk ready.lol)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not got any pics available of my dogs' date=' ive four at the mo,...2 young rottie's...solo and shyann. 2 terriers: Dexter-jack russel, Spot-Border terrier(he was named spot already...the most inappropriate name for him.lol anyway they are all a pain in the arse.lol Ive had too many dogs to remember its ridiculous, english springer spaniels all my life but not for last 6 yrs or so :(

Also have had too many snake, lizards etc. And i still own tooo many birds of prey one of which my female golden eagle...Hasland

How do i upload a pic when replying to a thread?

[/quote']

What other bop do you have buddy, I'd love a peregrin but just dont have the time to spend with it training and hunting. I work with loads of breeders of Bop its great to see them hunt.

I own two German Shepherds I'll see if i can dig some pics up.

I loooovvve peregrine's but never owned one, had a saker falcon till recently. Falcons require a lot of time and when flying they are out and out full on...like be prepared to run 4-5 feilds to retrieve your bird should they kill as they will spot something and just go.lol)

Ive the golden eagle, harris hawk, black kite, common buzzard,7 european eagle owls, bengal eagle owl,tawny owl...thats all i have now...cut down to that.lol But ive own sooo many.lol

Here you go,...not a great one but again dont have the pics available on this laptop

1282004797_11101_FT295283_saker_falcon.png

• 11 months later...

ill do it before anyone else does lol

holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg

Weve had these 2 girls for about 8 months now, they're sisters and pretty much inseperable, where one goes the other follows. And they are crazy for blankets.

P1000562.jpg

See, inseperable, this is how they sleep every time

P1000406.jpg