INPRO R32 style headlights packed-up

fitted my inpro's with 6000k HID's, all worked ok. then driving home at night went over a pothole and the drivers-side main beam went out, sidelight was still working. i thought it was a connection on the HID's so took it out and re connected but still nothing. thought it might be the ballast, so swapped it for a spare. still nothing. disconnected the HID's on both sides and put some standard bulbs in, and now neither side main beam works, but both the sidelights do :^) very puzzled

anyone got any ideas what it could be?

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem with my inter pro / angle eye head lights. The driver side main beam has packed up, I originally thought it was just a bulb, so replaced it, but nothing?? Can't see anything obvious. Really getting on my nerves driving at night with side lights & fogs!

Let me know how you get on, and I will do the same.

Cheers

Dan

I wouldnt say im having the same problem but as of lately sometimes when i power mine up only one side turns on then at other times neither of them turn on. I have hid's fitted too.

I have found that if you turn them on and nothing happens turn them off wait a few seconds the try again and keep repeating untill they work.

I dunno if you have tried this but it seems to work for me mate.