my arches are from usa' date=' they are fibreglass and had the rolled shape and vents allready in, maybe worth thinking about. simple bolt on ,rather than work,or is that just me being lazy :)

[/quote']

Link please to where I can get these arches mine are already rolled but fibreglass doesnt rust.

my arches are from usa' date=' they are fibreglass and had the rolled shape and vents allready in, maybe worth thinking about. simple bolt on ,rather than work,or is that just me being lazy :)

[/quote']

Link please to where I can get these arches mine are already rolled but fibreglass doesnt rust.

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote']

soz for delay been on hols, will look into for you dave.

Spoke to a guy at the Guildford meet last night and he rolled his arches by:

placing a jack handle between wheel and arch and rolling the car back and letting the metal handle roll the arch as the car moved. To say I was shocked was an understatement but in conversation with others more than one had done it. Has anyone else heard this?