my 4mo r32 hybrid SNOW VIDS ARE UP P 17 :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found a couple of 1/4 mile vids it was effecctively a completely stock r32 at that point apart from a more restrictive exhaust best guess it was around 225-230 hp

this is against a good freind of mine with his 330 hp scoob (hes since sold that and now has a twin turbo v8 rs6 with 450 hp)

i just let it sit just off the limiter nailed the throttle and slid my foot off the side of the clutch lol

blocks built now pistons are in bores rehoned theyv even painted/polished/cleaned it :)

2prhfd1.jpg

11ac2s1.jpg

4rp26p.jpg

the charge is upside down there its just been fitted to check the layout etc

theyv found a leak on the gearbox and on the engine theyve replaced the seals

theyv also paited the box

dzxm4g.jpg

2r41pxv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

picked it up today few minor issues so far nothing to do with the rotrex kit. it looks great from the front 1/4 the main problem iv got is the front sits way too low and the front tyre hits the wing ALOT iv stiffened the ride to minimise this until i can get hold a of a spring compressor which will allow me to raise the coilovers. got it booked in next saturday for an oil change and theyll refill the aircon too. it sounds bloody lovely apart from the drone at 2k rpm. you can hear the charger but its pretty quiet you can hear the airflow which sounds very nice the diverter valve also makes a subtle but satisfying tcssh when changing gear. im limiting myself to 3500 rpm and keeping it completely off boost for now it is running a bit hotter than normal oil temp sits at 94-100 about 5-6 degs higher than normal but its not a problem at all.

if/when the weather allows il clean it and get some pics