my 4mo r32 hybrid SNOW VIDS ARE UP P 17 :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found a couple of 1/4 mile vids it was effecctively a completely stock r32 at that point apart from a more restrictive exhaust best guess it was around 225-230 hp

this is against a good freind of mine with his 330 hp scoob (hes since sold that and now has a twin turbo v8 rs6 with 450 hp)

i just let it sit just off the limiter nailed the throttle and slid my foot off the side of the clutch lol

You know how to launch a car.. thought that scooby would have walked all over you... looks So much better with the 32 bumper and 32 rims

how much boost you running?

i found a couple of 1/4 mile vids it was effecctively a completely stock r32 at that point apart from a more restrictive exhaust best guess it was around 225-230 hp

this is against a good freind of mine with his 330 hp scoob (hes since sold that and now has a twin turbo v8 rs6 with 450 hp)

i just let it sit just off the limiter nailed the throttle and slid my foot off the side of the clutch lol

I would have thought you would have ran better than 14.9 at 230bhp?? I ran 15 flat with only 206bhp, you gotta have more in the bag matey! :)

• 3 weeks later...

im usin it everyday its great in this weather im workin outside all day mainly up on ladders atm so im freezin my nuts off all day jump in get the seats on much betterer lol

tbh im interested to know what numbers i get as every time i ask i get a different number lol anywhere between 440-475 hp has been quoted lol

right its sat outside showing 1002 miles on the trip oil change in the morning then i can give it full throttle (need to wind the revs up from 5 k max to the full 7300 gradualy over a week)

i gave it a little tickle tonight still only approx 70% throttle and 4k max rpm but it feels like its gonna go.

the thing that suprised me was the noise it wasnt exactly quiet n/a but with a hint of boost it sounds REALLY pissed off full on tear your head of angry lol

done a cpl of little vids but they didnt come out well this 1 sounds like im crunchin through the gears i didnt lol i think its the airflow somethin to do with the divertor valve didnt hear it in the car though?? the audio on the cameras a bit wierd like that. it sounds angrier in the flesh and it often goes pop/bang on gearchanges :cool: .

can only take it to around 5 k rpm atm so itl be faster when i can use all 7300 rpm