6 branch and other stuff fitted !

well yesterday i fitted my 6 branch manifold, corrado inlet manifold and solid front engine mount, i can notice the difference between 3000 and redline it feels more powerfull and smoother through the revs. the only difference i can feel with the solid engine mount is that when i change down gears at speed it feels a little bit harsh but all in all im happy with the difference !

now i have gotta fit an oil catch tank and a powerboost valve, the boost valve has got a pressure gauge on it so should i set the boost valve pressure to the same as the FPR ??

cheers guys

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Update on this. Raddo inlet manifold, raddo throttle body, 6 branch manifold and vibratech front engine mount all now on. Big difference, 3rd gear is awesome!! Mount is great, not to rough like some reports, cornering improved big time and ripido off the mark. All in all definitely worthwhile mods, I am glad I collected the bargains as they become available. New tyres and poly exhaust mounts (Jetex too heavy for standards) tomorrow, then cams and remap next!! Hopefully in time for Inters.

The 6 branch really sounds good, but doesn't make it louder, which is good in my book.. Mine is heat wrapped so its a really warm note, if you know what I mean. Really sings on full belt. Still got the standard cat in, considering a sports cat, but would not decat it. The mods have given it more top end grunt as expected, but also feels more torquey from about 3000 revs, so not going to mess too much now. I think a decat might loose some of that mid range pull.