Bug Jam 24- 23rd to 25th July 2010

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be still doing this though have just noticed it's going to cost us an extra £40 if we dont come in a VW ffs

yeah am sure last time it was non vag but this year it is non VW !! Bit harsh but can always come and pick u up and then we get a £15 drinks voucher too !! :)

ok we have just over a month to get the club camping sorted :) we need 10 vehicles to book it and I will then need cheques from you all to book it, if we book 10 tickets we then get one free so it knocks the price down to £31.80 per person :) so going to need confirmations etc very soon :)

ok we have just over a month to get the club camping sorted :) we need 10 vehicles to book it and I will then need cheques from you all to book it' date=' if we book 10 tickets we then get one free so it knocks the price down to £31.80 per person :) so going to need confirmations etc very soon :)

[/quote']

awesome :-)

though will be in Audi... but if we prebook surely they wont make us pay extra?

ha ha not sure about that Helen !! ;) very sneaky !!

Nige was going to call them and check but I guess it would because most of the clubs have all sorts of cars in them (regional ones rather than vehicle specific) so I guess they aren't worried tbh

I was meaning if the audi got a freebie any marque pass it wouldn't count as one of our ten.

Nige was going to call them and check but I guess it would because most of the clubs have all sorts of cars in them (regional ones rather than vehicle specific) so I guess they aren't worried tbh

I was meaning if the audi got a freebie any marque pass it wouldn't count as one of our ten.

can I not book as one of the ten anyway and just leave the Audi outside in the carpark? just be gap on stand

can I not book as one of the ten anyway and just leave the Audi outside in the carpark? just be gap on stand

that would work. although there is no car park outside. maybe somewhere further up the road,never been. or get a pass from abi as well.

ok cool I though there was an overspill car park across from the entrance (on the right as you turn left into the pod)... more of a field that they use for the day trippers or I might be thinking of a diff site?!