Bug Jam 24- 23rd to 25th July 2010

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok cool no worries - if he wants to get in the club camping you need to give me his name and address so I can get him added to it matey :)

fingers crossed for you with the car - have ordered my new brake pads and discs and am waiting for them to arrive and fit them next week before coming too ! rather a simple task for you but slightly more tricky for me !! :)

nnnnoooooooooooooo not the end of the old faithfull :( yeah need to get to the supermarche one day next week and stock up as I guessed we werent going to do it on the way !! thinking I might go down your route of meat wrapped in pastry and bought chips rather than more barbecue food !! oh and lots and lots of stella and vodka and maybe rum and some cheeky shots and maybe a pimms or two with Nat and maybe some port for the evenings and scotch hmmmm scotch :)

old faithful was just too much effort to put up completely ;-)

Don't forget Santa Pod prohibits glass.

Have we asked for extra gazebo space?

I suggest tony brings the new big one. I've got the big gay bo to go in and maybe the fridge and other luxuries ;-)

OK - that cool with you Tony ? as long as we have one !!

I bet the fire pit gets forgot again......you know what happens when people get old' date=' they forget things lol

[/quote']

ha ha pmsl :) but no chance this time !!