Bug Jam 24- 23rd to 25th July 2010

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in ramsgate mate

ok cool well u gota go past me to get the the park and ride where we are meeting the others .... so can meet at about half 8-9 at ..... errr the services have now gone bugger errr .... do u know the sainburys on the A2 ????

i might have to pull out of this last minute... ive just got ill with a really bad throat and the guys at work started with that and are now a right mess, i dont wanna be miles from home in a field feeling poo so i will have to see how i feel tomorrow night. if i dont improve ill have to stay at home. :( gutted.

hope you get better soon. if you did come and got really stuck i am bringing the lupo so if you did get dead ill i could run you back as i wont be drinking in the day as i am photoshooting and the lupo is dead cheap on fuel

i know' date=' but i dont wanna be ill n moaning all weekend, plus as im not driving if i wanna come home early im screwed.

[/quote']

nah a few jugs of Pimms and you will be fine !! ;) ;) and if you do come and then feel worse I would be more than happy to run you back home :)

Nige what time do I need to be at yours matey ? so we can then get to the park and ride for 10

route planners vary between 17 and 25 mins. All using the same route *-)

it's 13 miles and mostly dual carriageway / motorway.

Apart from the gbo I can be all packed and rearing to go.