Bug Jam 24- 23rd to 25th July 2010

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the lupo is packed damn its small loaded to the roof lol

i need a roof rack. just gotta get through the dasy at work. prob will be customers breaking down on route the the jam all day ha. most customers i have spoken to all week are going up

Well what an epic show this was :) the sun shone all weekend, saw some amazing cars and superb drag action, top mates as always, so many laughs and great moments that will stick in my head for ever :) really confimed what an amazing show this is, so different to anything else a really chilled relaxed vibe and so much to do we couldnt fit everything in !! club camping was a success although the plot was a little on the small side we made it work well.

Thankyou to everyone who attended and helped make it such a fun weekend :) :) pics and vids will be up soon !!

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who came, this was a brilliant weekend, nice to see some new faces and good to catch up with the usual suspects. Great show, great night time entertainment and a great laid back atmosphere. One of the best shows I've been too... Even had gorgeous weather!! :) happy times. :)

What a nightmare Nige, we got back to anges mums at 4, just in time for a loverly roast dinner. Well what can me and Ange say, we both had a great weekend, it always is and the weather topped it off. Thanks to everyone who came and made it a truely orsome weekend. We both hope to see you all soon.