Bug Jam 24- 23rd to 25th July 2010

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an awesome weekend at my first bug jam. Thanks to everyone for putting up with me! I'll see you all at an event some time next year (once i complete my ban).

I managed to clean my car once I got home...probably the only person that took a dirty car to a show and made it spotless once he came back

Well we got back just after 7pm, only took us 5 hours to get back so wasnt a bad trip. Would like to say a big thank you to everyone that was their the weekend. All of you are a great bunch and made my first VR meet one to remember. Looking forward to my next VR meet now just need to work out when the next one is that i can make.

Cheers All

top weekend even with my car braking 3 times .... got home about half 9 after a 5 and half hour wait for the recovery truck, then a 4 hour trip home due to the m1 one being nose to tail due an accident .... but great weekend never the less .... see u all at the next one .... hopefully

.Then the wee lad (4yo) was found in a cardboard box having crawled in and gone to sleep.

thank god for that.

cant imagine how the parents felt.

indeed. they even got the police chopper out to search the surrounding fields and ditches with the thermal camera.

what a mental show

sorry didnt catch up with you guys and make the camp. was crazy when i got there about 11 then my phone died and couldnt get hold of anyone. was crazy busy getting up to club camping so ended up staying with the other photographer guy who was shooting. i wandered over tto club camping as i saw my mate mark but non of you. :-(

next year is going to be awsome i reckon being the 25th anniversary.

what a mental show

sorry didnt catch up with you guys and make the camp. was crazy when i got there about 11 then my phone died and couldnt get hold of anyone. was crazy busy getting up to club camping so ended up staying with the other photographer guy who was shooting. i wandered over tto club camping as i saw my mate mark but non of you. :-(

next year is going to be awsome i reckon being the 25th anniversary.

We weren't that obviouse as a club. Tony's broken car had to get pushed in front of the banner. And then the neighbours parked a TDI A3 in front of everything. We also ended up with two beetles more obvious than the VRs.

Glad you got sorted and had a good time.

Bring on next year. I agree all the stops are going to come out for Bug Jam 25 :-D

Well, finally got my thumb out of my arse to thank you all for being so welcoming and friendly. Had a belter of a night, what I remember of it, not sure pink is my colour though! Vans may not be so great after all, took bloody ages to get home slumped over the steering wheel at 55mph on the motoryway (running in). Hopefully make it along to an event in the future.

Cheers again.