GTi International 26th/27th June 2010 - BOOKING NOW OPEN

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all show and no go .... lol

Do you want a slap?!

Anyway i will be stripping this year... just wont be as quick as all you guys as you lot are forced and already broken in... ;):P

seconded... on both slapping & stripping ;-)

Am going to book my tickets for this today :) remember when you order tickets to select VR6OC on the second checkout screen as the club display size is based on the number of peeps pre-booking tickets :) :)

Ill prebook after payday... end of month :)

Ive got the thursday off to clean the car and pack etc... then depending on what time we can get there i would like to leave in the morning to get there just after lunch... but im sure last time we werent allowed in til 4pm or something... might have got that mixed up with another show though. lol..

Ive got the thursday off to clean the car and pack etc... then depending on what time we can get there i would like to leave in the morning to get there just after lunch... but im sure last time we werent allowed in til 4pm or something... might have got that mixed up with another show though. lol..

I think the 4pm was for Inters. Although I think it's 12 this year. Says on the ticket purchase page