GTi International 26th/27th June 2010 - BOOKING NOW OPEN

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh bummer... well im up for heading up there early afternoon still... like ben said grab some lunch, go get some food and drink for the weekend from the supermarket and have a drink somewhere then chip to the show... :) :)

ahh bummer... well im up for heading up there early afternoon still... like ben said grab some lunch' date=' go get some food and drink for the weekend from the supermarket and have a drink somewhere then chip to the show... :) :)

[/quote']

I'm game for meeting you guys somewhere cos would rather set of earlier as opposed to hanging round all day excited lol!

How near to Inters do you wanna find somewhere for food before hand, as if its near Leicester i'll find out something that has good food....actually scrap that, I know a good pub that does food so will find out when they open for food, if you want me too that is

I cant wait for inters, it was one of my fav shows last year.

I want the mk3 sorted for then so I can hopefully enter show and shine. But the stand organiser for DNE wants the car on their stand.

Last year I took the polo to the show and PVW took pictures of it and it was in the august mag :)

well anywhere that close ish is fine with me mate as can be at the pub for 1ish spend couple of hours and then run over to Inters :) are u coming to this mate ?

Come on Ben keep up, I said I will be at this now as can get the time off, I'll find out about the pub and its opening times for food. It has some nice twisty roads from it to Brunters

Just remembered Nats little thing she said so altered sig to accomodate it....lol

She'll kill me i think lol

hahahah you cheeky bugger!! Thats 3 ppl quoting me in their sigs now... i need to be careful what i say!! lol :P :P