GTi International 26th/27th June 2010 - BOOKING NOW OPEN

ahh thats a f*cker.. :( i have some std ones you can have but its whether you have time to fit them...

may have to go for plan a afterall as I found out this morning that some little fucker has bounced a boulder off the valvers windscreen and it's cracked to buggery :-(

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh thats a f*cker.. :( i have some std ones you can have but its whether you have time to fit them...

may have to go for plan a afterall as I found out this morning that some little fucker has bounced a boulder off the valvers windscreen and it's cracked to buggery :-(

ah what a fecking pain :(

Cheers Ben, we looking forward to this very much now, we will meet you there at 4 then mate we got the day off so we have plenty of time to get ready, and we will be bringing essentials like food and booze, weather is looking good so suncream for the shiny bonce is a must also!

Ok heard back from the organisers and they are sending me some weekend passes for the club stand so anyone wanting to get on the stand who hasn't booked tickets let me know and can sort you out a pass - anyone arriving after Friday send me a pm and can arrange to get the pass to you :) either send it out or meet you at the gate :)

(and i apologise in advance for my drunken behaviour... :P)

With my new job to celibrate it's likely to get messy :-)

I should bloody hope so Nige!! :) :)

Last day at work today, nothing is getting done, just panicking about the long list of stuff to cram into my day off tomorrow... something will be forgotten! lol.

Have you sorted out your car yet??

The valver is getting a new screen tomorrow so should be back in action.

But I may have a change of heart over bringing the VR as it was in the same state at Easter and made it all the way to the ring and back fully loaded.

With both Tony and VRStig at inters I'm assuming that if I do pick up some coillies they could be fitted before I leave ;-)

whos taking wot etc etc ....

im taking big coolbox' date=' new small ele coolbox for food, tools and TGs boxs of trickes ....

[/quote']

you've got all the charcoal as well tone.

I've still got the blue gazebo, bbq, grills and utensils in the car from Bristol.

unfortunately I have been asked to cancel my leave tomorrow for my full time job....

and as I have to be at my part time job at 1pm on Sunday we were going to leave early anyway, picking up my cousins trailer from Peterborough to get my car to the show seems a bit daft.

we may come up in the Audi on Sat but not decided yet as it's not the same as camping :-(