Bristol Volksfest 11th-13th June 2010

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/

Bristol Volksfest is a Volkswagen family camping weekend. If you are a VW driver (or just a fan) air cooled or watercooled, whatever the generation, this is the place for you. With a weekend of camping, day visitors are welcome on Saturday and Sunday, we have a full programme of events centered around everything VW and more. Naturally, there's a show and shine, displays, trade village, entertainment etc

TICKET PRICES

Weekend - in advance (Friday and/or Saturday to Sunday) under 12s free -until 29th May - £20pp

....................................................................................................................

On arrival price (Friday and/or Saturday to Sunday) under 12s free. - £25pp

Family weekend - in advance (Friday and/or Saturday to Sunday) 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 to 16 - until 29th May - £60

...................................................................................................................

On arrival price (Friday and/or Saturday to Sunday) 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 to 16 - £75

Saturday only - under 12s free - £10pp

Family Saturday 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 to 16 - under 12s free £30

Sunday only - under 12s free £8pp

Sunday family 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 to 16 - under 12s free £20

Entry times:

•Friday 12 noon to 10pm

•Saturday 9am to 10pm.

•Sunday gates open 9.00am - last entry 2pm

Tonyvrsc

Badoir + Sal

VR6 Absy

JK

The Goth

b19 drg

Allan M69

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We need to windproof the Gaybo's for this one I rekon.

Martin, remember that guy in the phone shop that sold me this unreliable phone claiming it to be "everything i want"..... I bet he'll be suprised when I turn up again...not in a nice way either lol.

We need to windproof the Gaybo's for this one I rekon.

Martin' date=' remember that guy in the phone shop that sold me this unreliable phone claiming it to be "everything i want"..... I bet he'll be suprised when I turn up again...not in a nice way either lol.

[/quote']

will willingly come along to see this one lol, moral support an all :o