Ben's baby blue supercharged golf - the end is nigh

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you still thinkin of carbon fiber for the centers? im trying to find out different ways of getting it done to mine

nah was just going to wrap them in the 3m stuff mate but decided against it' date=' to get them done properly costs a mint and was only doing it for a laugh :) and thanks :)

Welcome to the club of crazy headlinings , loving it mate looks wicked

cheers Dan :) you still enjoying yours mate ??

Makes me want to put a head lining back in' date=' but with some thing funky all over it! :-)

[/quote']

do it then matey :) worth it just for a laugh ! :)

Looking good Mr. S' date=' car is coming along nicely. Wheels and headliner are awesome mate :)

[/quote']

thanks mate much appreciated :)

Well got the rest of the interior out all the grab handles, sun visors etc out and started to take the A,B and C pillars out to remove the old headlining, then took the front door cards out, fitted the premier performance dials - need to take it out for a spin tomorrow to make sure they work ok and then started to remove the carpet and found another rust spot which I will have to do next time the cars up in the air :( so a mixed day really

woo hoo tax has been bought and car has no interior apart from a driver's seat !!! would be rude not to see what it's like for a few days and what a difference its made ! :)

Lol, its going to be noisey thats for sure!

woo hoo tax has been bought and car has no interior apart from a driver's seat !!! would be rude not to see what it's like for a few days and what a difference its made ! :)

Lol' date=' its going to be noisey thats for sure!

[/quote']

it sounds fricking amazing

1275132998_5463_FT325552_wub.gif really dont want to put the interiot back in now !!

Right due to the weather being poop and not able to do as much as I wanted to the car I took the splits out of their boxes and gave them a polish in readiness for some wheel guard to go on and then trial fit them in the next week or so and then after several hours of messing about and getting them to work I finally got the Premier Performance dials in, just need a small tweak with the speedo as its ready a bit fast atm !! and they will be sorted :) well happy with the way they look

1275335144_5463_FT325552_wub.gif

1275335144_5463_FT325552_shiny_wheels_1_.jpg

1275335144_5463_FT325552_shiny_wheels_2.jpg

1275335213_5463_FT325552_premier_performance.jpg