Can I have some advice on disc brakes please, I need some replacement discs. I'm not too bothered if they are not the most expensive in the world, just some that are very reliable and approved by others on here! If you say the expensive ones are the ones to have, then furry muff!!

Many thanks

Terry, very proud owner of his motor!!!

the hoses will give u a more firm pedal as the rubber ones bulge and braded wont, up rated pads are better as for discs i got plain discs all round and are fine had trouble with grooved ones in the past and drilled ones ...... grooved and drill have less breakin surface but dont build up as much heat as standard ones so both have down sides but both have up sides ....

Yeh definately recommend braided hoses, they do make a difference. As for discs id say tar ox g88. Found them to be really good but like mentioned with the drilled or grooved discs they tend to have less surface depending on what size you go for but dispearse heat more and you get less brake fade.

well unless you are tracking the car solid vented disks are the way forwards. I have Brembo 288mm on mine and they work very well.

Pads.... again unless you are tracking the car then I would suggest nothing more than fast road. I have Padgid on the front and Green stuff on the rear. I find the mix can be felt and works well. VR6 rears tend to be light in to corners at speed and I find the green stuff does grip as immediately as the pagid...thus making it feel a little more gradual/controlable when needed to avoid the others on the road......

All available with discount when a premium member :P

There you go my 2p