Nurburgring Communal Equipment thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ask Jake if I can take his nice shiney new low entry jack and i'll also be taking a bottle of jack.

Oh and for the gigglers amonst us some lock picks and a slim jim...lol

Apparently i'm taking a very special young lady called Gladys with me too although it's gonna be a blind date so i'm a bit nervous....

I'll ask Jake if I can take his nice shiney new low entry jack and i'll also be taking a bottle of jack.

Apparently i'm taking a very special young lady called Gladys with me too although it's gonna be a blind date so i'm a bit nervous....

good idea on the low entry jack and will be buying a bottle of dodgy german schnapps for after dinner drinks :) :)

Good plan on the lock pick mate :) :)

Ah no if Gladys is coming I guess that means someone else isn't ?? :(

good idea on the low entry jack and will be buying a bottle of dodgy german schnapps for after dinner drinks :) :)

Good plan on the lock pick mate :) :)

Ah no if Gladys is coming I guess that means someone else isn't ?? :(

Gladys is emergency standby, still chipping away to make sure the energetic puddle technician comes.

• 4 weeks later...

After thinking about it the trolley BBQ is off my list to be replaced by the tusty fire pit and cooking racks as it'll take up les space.

Ben if you've scrapped your shell by then bring the RAC collapsable ( in a good way ) stands. You can keep the solid ones until later in the year.

Stopped in my local £1 shop and managed to pick up a load of plastic cuttlery' date=' napkins and cardboard plates so should have plenty to go around although might need some more plates as they are pretty flimsy so u might have to use two ! :)

[/quote']

Sould of said son I can get some from work.

I have booked a hotel, but it sounds like the ring cloeses at a certain time and wont be able to get out to it? So, bringing a tent too (two man, which is half the size of the tent, so all can use the other half for storage if you need) I have a nice new low and pretty high lift jack if needs be and two 3 ton axle (high) stands (new) Shall I bring the jack and stands or do we have enough?. Also double blow up bed. If I get out the ring on time, you are welcome to use it if you need, also have double cold temp sleeping bag (worked OK at the Pod the other week... brrrr

Id think 2 gaybos might be better seeing as theres quite a few of us going' date=' and if we get rain at night might be less of a squeeze

[/quote']

yeah as Nige says we will have the little one for stuff and leave the blue one clear just for people and the entertainment :) :)

Id think 2 gaybos might be better seeing as theres quite a few of us going' date=' and if we get rain at night might be less of a squeeze

[/quote']

yeah as Nige says we will have the little one for stuff and leave the blue one clear just for people and the entertainment :) :)

Hell of a lot more people camping this year. :-) Can back project from the little to the big.

I have booked a hotel' date=' but it sounds like the ring cloeses at a certain time and wont be able to get out to it? So, bringing a tent too (two man, which is half the size of the tent, so all can use the other half for storage if you need) I have a nice new low and pretty high lift jack if needs be and two 3 ton axle (high) stands (new) Shall I bring the jack and stands or do we have enough?. Also double blow up bed. If I get out the ring on time, you are welcome to use it if you need, also have double cold temp sleeping bag (worked OK at the Pod the other week... brrrr

[/quote']

You can come and go from the 'Ring entrance and view points as you please. Unless the whole of Nurburg snarls up due to bad parking. Which hotel have you booked?

[/quote']

Hell of a lot more people camping this year. :-) Can back project from the little to the big.

well if we want to can scrap the blue one and ask Mr Fronda very nicely to pack up the enormo white one in his trailer :) although the weather will be so sunny and warm we won't need a gazeebo for most of the weekend ! ;):)