Well I took the Raddo for its first MOT since buying it and guess what ............ it failed lol.

Dont laugh Craig, but it only failed because according to them the head lights flap all over the place, nobs.

They then told me that all the plastics that hold the lights in place were broken. But it was ok as they have found some and they are £216 EACH. So I poloitely said not to order them.

Got home had a look and found the person who owned it before had left 2 screws out, 1 each side.

So off I popped to sam centre and brought a whole pack for a grand total off 69 pence. Job done.

I shall be going back to the garage very soon and I will let you know what they say.

I had the headlight not aligned properly story.

So in I popped for them to show me and then I adjusted them both myself wth teh MOT tester objecting throughout. Told him I wasn't payng extra for job that would take 30 seconds.

Same with a rear brake caliper.....oh its seized, so it failed. Right, you replace it I have the part....they didnt replace it and it passed.

Some dodgey muppets about.

I had the headlight not aligned properly story.

So in I popped for them to show me and then I adjusted them both myself wth teh MOT tester objecting throughout. Told him I wasn't payng extra for job that would take 30 seconds.

Same with a rear brake caliper.....oh its seized' date=' so it failed. Right, you replace it I have the part....they didnt replace it and it passed.

Some dodgey muppets about.

[/quote']

me to and charged me £15 to sort it..