Recommend me some new plugs

Guys, need to give the VR a post-winter service. I am thinking:-

Oil

Oil Filter

Fuel filter

Plugs

I did the radiator and new G12+ last week, so thats good

Might even see about re-bleeding my brakes with some Dot4, as its probabaly never been done, lol

But what plugs should I go for? Champion, NGK, Denso etc etc

No mods to the car, totally standard. Leads seems to be in alright condition too

I agree with the NGK answer but what about the gapping, I have read alot about doing this to these plugs as they dont come pre-gapped maybe someone can clear it up?

otherwise for pure ease of use Bosch or whatever the stealer supplies,

there's alot of info on vw vortex regarding this i just dont have the link.

but unless your running big power bosch etc should be fine,

Cheers

I went to get some new ones the other day ' date=' wanted £13 a plug , whats best price people have had?

[/quote']

have you tried ebay?

That's where i got mine and they certainly weren't that much. I can check the receipt later, but if i remember right, think they were somewhere around £7 per plug.

Anything other than bosch as by now they have easily cost club members the best part of 15k in repairs! I wouldn't even go with the cheapest eBay ones, just ask yourself how do you value your car..? Even on n/a I wouldn't risk it ever again.. Go to vw, get all the service parts u want and request a vr6oc 10% discount, flash ur membership card and jobs a good un'! Another quality result for your £15 a year!!