what did you think about this winter???

As I am sure everyone did whilst they werte counting the coppers for christmas gifts and the likes.. Sitting there thinking...

I know I have to paint the car... do the chains... I would like heated leather and aircon... Do I do it all now???? should I wait until I win the lottery??? OR........ Change my car for another newer car and/or project after all I am not getting any younger??????

Well I stumbled across these amongst others over the dark months and it started me thinking... What would you or have you decided to do next????

Here is a selection to get people thinking

just for the bloke giggleing..

oh and the red one in this vid...

Come on spill the beans and thoughts,,,,

I have diffrent thoughts every second. One minute i want to sell mine and buy something newer on finace like a v6 4motion.

Then i tell myself to stick with mine and get chains and clutch done and go fi untill i can afford a r34 gtr skyline.

saving to get a bigger place and keep thinking to myself have enough for a Mk4 R32 now...

lol and RCF you have WAY too much time on your hands ;-) :-)

Aaaahhhh Yes now this is where my personal issue is... I have time on my hands as I need to save for the new kitchen so i can sell the house and get a bigger one with a green house and the garage of suitable size.... But why should I do without the R32 turbo or SWB quattro i want??? I ask you?? Isnt life to short as it is??

Every £ i spend on my VR' date=' I wonder whether I should save it to get a nice R32 (mk4). I do love my VR, but it's that thing about it's age and the fact that the older it get's, the more chance there is of things like rust becoming an issue :(

[/quote']

I think these same things as i want a skyline r34 gtr but do not have £20,000 and they dont seem to want to insure me at 21 years old cant think why? :^)

But i do keep trying to tell myself that i could go fi on my vr and spend money on it untill i can get a skyline in a few years.