Nurburg convoy and meeting points - UK side

So have been having a think about this and we need to check in at around 05:00 am at Folkestone and Dover.

So I would propose than the normal meeting point of Thurrock services (Granada Service Station, Thurrock Motorway Services Area M25, Grays, RM16 3BG google map location - 51.49242,0.271579) is good for everyone from the East, London and the North and we should aim to be there at 03:45 for a 04:00 am departure.

For anyone coming from the west of the country I would propose meeting us at Maidstone services (Maidstone Motorway Service Area, Maidstone, ME17 1SS, google map location 51.266936,0.613217) at 04:30 for an immediate departure. Then we can head down the M20 to Folkestone and Dover.

Hope this is ok with everyone :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maidstone it shall be then' date=' probably be there around midnight lol..cant sit around the house waiting to set off, once packed gotta goooo

[/quote']

Im not far from you guys as im inbetween stroud and dursley , maybe we could convoy , but i have been thinking about getting a hotel near folkstone the night before not sure what to do!!

maidstone it shall be then' date=' probably be there around midnight lol..cant sit around the house waiting to set off, once packed gotta goooo

[/quote']

Im not far from you guys as im inbetween stroud and dursley , maybe we could convoy , but i have been thinking about getting a hotel near folkstone the night before not sure what to do!!

would be good to meet up, will be driving up from enfeild thursday afternoon, sorting everything for the trip then setting off down again, notdothering with hotel,cos would be still leaving at sillyoclock, so will just drive down nice and peacefull and probably catch an hours kip in the car... but tried that last time and couldnt kip for the anticipation of a great weekend, but let us know what you decide,;)

We're coming from chester so being in convoy may be a little difficult. We trying to get a hotel at Dover on the thursday' date=' as it's gonna be a long drive down, so i can get a bit of a chill in before the madness.

[/quote']

yeah don't blame you with that distance to drive matey !! a hotel and then a couple of extra hours kip on the boat would be my favoured way too :)

for me it will just be several tins of red bull and some very strong coffee and some funky house and all good ;) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

[/quote']

would be good to meet up, will be driving up from enfeild thursday afternoon, sorting everything for the trip then setting off down again, notdothering with hotel,cos would be still leaving at sillyoclock, so will just drive down nice and peacefull and probably catch an hours kip in the car... but tried that last time and couldnt kip for the anticipation of a great weekend, but let us know what you decide,;)

Made your mind up yet ??? ;)