what y'all do for a living?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im an Aerospace Design Engineer' date=' redesigning seat layouts and emergency equipment loads etc for commercial planes

[/quote']

Does that mean it's your fault I have to sit with my knees rammed against the seat in front, while the person in it decides to recline so their headrest is practically in my lovely in-flight meal everytime I go on holiday?:-|

Im an Aerospace Design Engineer' date=' redesigning seat layouts and emergency equipment loads etc for commercial planes

[/quote']

Does that mean it's your fault I have to sit with my knees rammed against the seat in front, while the person in it decides to recline so their headrest is practically in my lovely in-flight meal everytime I go on holiday?:-|

hahaha, not my fault!! but yeah, we set the gaps as requested by the airline... :) lol

Didn't know there were any other health service bods on here Andy.

Did think about doing my training but I can't afford the VR, baby, house and training.

I also used to work for Amstrad for 40hrs a week. That was a brilliant job. Used to unpack 10 sky boxes and let them run for 6 hours checking for faults.

I earned £440 a week for sitting down and watching TV for 15 minutes of work a day,

WHAT?! Pete i would have thought you would have one!! Do it!! Its great... ive got 3 small ones now... my 4th is gonna be quite a big piece though and will prob have some more small ones... gotta be careful as im only small so dont wanna look stupid. lol