Team South Pre Ring check up and March get together

I'm arranging a little get together at my works unit on Saturday 27th starting from around 10am.

Predominantly Bungy and myself are doing a few little bits and checks for the cars before the Nurburg Trip, but planning on inviting all Southern folks over to have a 'get together' and maybe a little drive out for lunch somewhere..

Anyone interested?

Ok so we got in no particular order;

bungy am only

eyeball paul

calico

samvr6

dazdub

the goth 1130 onwards

bazza (vr6stormt) am only

Dazdub

Spadam

Birchy am only

Tonyvr6c - afternoon

From Lower Upham turn onto the B3037 at the Alma Carvery, follow road for about 1/3 mile and just before the bend and where the pylons cross the road turn into the gravel drive with the brick pillars (Ashbourne Stables)

Hang Left and the H2O compound is on your right.

Please be sensible on coming in as my landlady hasnt been informed of a large group meet ;) although they are usually ok with the lorries and suchlike going on!

link.. so32 1hf

View Larger Map

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, fingers crossex she's ready! And yes paul! Sam is he musterious syncro owner from wickham!

Gary u are south fella! just not 'deep' southern rednecks like some (whyatch is prubarbly a gurd thang) ;) your welcome as is any one on this club! And TG coming from luton is a hell of a commitment buddy! Ur always welcome :)

good to see u again bazza and will be nice to put a face to ya name daz dub!

post code so32 1hf.. I think i may have to re-asses my parking situation!

Looks like a could crowd is gathering, we're going to have to get hold of mark and tell him how many tins of chilli we're going to need! :-)

Jake- we'll just take over the road, show the locals what its all about!!