Within the next few weeks I will need new front tires before a trip to Tenby.

The problem is i'm stuck as in what to buy, i have kind of narrowed it down to 3 lots

Toyo Proxes T1-R

or

Toyo Proxes CF1 ( Dont know what is different about the 2 tbh)

And

Pirelli P6000

So please help me make a choice as i'm fed up of changing my mind.

Yes but thats not fitted. I need someone moblie or local to me. the tire size i'm after is 205 50 15.

The price aint so much of an issue i just want a good road tire with amazing grip in the dry and wet. i dont know what manufacturers to belive they all sound better than each other!

i'd have to with value, i doubt my girl would be happy me spending 170 on some tires that will last me 6 months. already stressing at me that i need new ones after 9 months lol they are rubbish arrowspeed ones. I got conned by quickfit but no this time!

I have not tried Toyo's but I have tried Pirelli P6000's. The Pirelli's were excellent grip but didn't last very long. I tested the grip to the limit, so I was expecting to use them quickly and I was shocked at how fast I went through them.

A friend of mine owns a tire garage and he suggested I use BF Goodrich G-Force Profiler. He says they are just as grippy, they will last at least twice as long and they cost the same.

They have a nice looking tread too.

The cheapest place I found to get tires is www.mytyres.co.uk

Order them over the net and then pay a garage to do fitting and balancing.

When I asked my friend (who owns a tire garage) if he could fit the tires if I get them from the 'net, he said that he could match the price I got from the 'net.

Agree with Rikki's link. I've found Camskill to be the cheapest, certainly for Toyos. Got 205/5015 Proxies T1-R and they are great - quiet, grippy and lasting OK. I've put mine at VW recomended pressure, which seems very high, 38 psi F and 34 psi R. Stops the wall flex and stops them knocking out the edges, which they seem a bit prone to.

For fitting, find a small, local independant and plead poverty!