Hey, I'm confused and should of looked closer tbh b4 strippin down.. My FK's were shagged so iv brought some JOM's .. as stated in a few OLD threads iv replaced the coilovers and the front top mounts once lowered down onto the wheels now sit high out of the sus.cups. thewy are fine when wheels r off ground. ALL bolts are tightened up and sits solid in lip on top mount when in air and sits solid in lower rubber when on wheels. its proper baffled me as im sure they didnt sit high on FK's. Surely this is gonna cause trouble and a serious BANG if the wheels leave the floor when drivin along then seat again after bump or pot hole etc... HELLLP!!!?

yeah, def get along to some shows... there is a list of the different ones across the year under the main events forum... just stick your name down... :)

Cheap mods?? to be fair not a lot... you can do cams... few hundred quid, exhaust system 300 - 600, 6 branch 200 and things like that, but you will only ever get 25bhp more really... and it will cost a lot to get you there... best to drive it as is.. save up... then bang a charger or turbo on it. :) :)