night racing may 15th

• 2 weeks later...

I would say yes, though I'm undecided. If I go to this and break it, that rules me out of Plymouth.

However, If I went to this being narrow-minded, I could price myself out of being able to attend Plymouth due to having no money for petrol or food for the latter.

I'll see how funds go. If it goes okay, I may do this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the score with this? When is the track open from/till?

Here is the info matey :) :)

The track is open from 9am-9pm (weather and track conditions permitting) with additional attractions of:

•The 270mph Fireforce 3 Jet Funny Car

•Catering & Bar Facilities

•Evening Music Entertainment

There is also free camping for those wishing to stay over for the Sunday Run What Ya Brung, and of course all clubs are welcome.

Gates open at 8am. Signing on costs £30 per driver for unlimited runs from 9am to 9pm, £25 per driver for unlimited runs from 9am to 4pm, and £10 per driver for unlimited runs from 4pm to 9pm. Driving Licence required. Entry costs £10 for a full-day ticket and £20 for a two-day ticket (£15 in advance), Free camping with two-day tickets.

Sounds good, never been to a night event there before. (Never been on the strip before either :-d ) How packed does it get on a saturday night? Do you get many runs in?

Also, Jim, what sort of time were you thinking of leaving? Me and Aaron should be up for coming if you fancy going up as a group.

Sounds good' date=' never been to a night event there before. (Never been on the strip before either :-d ) How packed does it get on a saturday night? Do you get many runs in?

[/quote']

doesnt get that busy later on mate but as always depends on what brakes and how long the track is shut for :) with the night racing and RWYB the next day you should be able to get plenty of runs in if you stay over :)