What next ARB's or Brake upgrade ?

I'm having problems deciding on wether to get an anti-roll bar kit or to upgrade the brake's and if i upgrade what to do. I know i'm getting the eibach arb kit .

As for the brakeing i don't know wether to stay with the 288mm set-up and get black diamond drilled & groved disc's f+r with black diamond's fast track pad's on the front and predator pad's on the back, and can i get 4 pot calipers to fit with 15" wheels. Or do i go for the 312mm conversion and instead of using my existing calipers i'd like to maybe go for porsche or other 4 pot's. Then get 16" alloy's been looking at 5 n 6 spoke merc rim's like

any advice would be helpful,

I bought a set of pagid RS5 pads for my VR, i was at bedford autodrome last monday, They were incredible, over 80 laps of the circuit on the day, no fade, incredible stopping distance, i was outbreaking some serious machinery into the left/right jink on the back staight from 120mph, worth every penny of the £230 i paid. they were a revelation compared to my redstuffs i used at mallory park in feb.

I also have goodridge hoses with motul rbf600 fluid and grooved discs.

I must admit i was leaning towards brakes and looks like i've got find some 16's then, Now i would like to go 4 pot's along with the 312mm conversion but i'm only just pushing a bit over standard power so won't bother with them for a bit but would like to go bigger on the back but ain't found much info on that.