ats dtc are very lightweight wheels , good luck finding any i have some 7x15 at 5.8kg each, but i have heard that they are discontinued now , keep an eye on ebay (i got mine off there )

salerims.jpg

i have not tried them over 312s yet but i think they would fit

you can feel the difference when they are on car

ats dtc are very lightweight wheels ' date=' good luck finding any i have some 7x15 at 5.8kg each, but i have heard that they are discontinued now

[/quote']

very helpful !!!

try Compomotive matey, they make loads of race wheels and the couple of sets I have handled have been pretty light, or any billet cast wheels should be light too :)

ats dtc are very lightweight wheels ' date=' good luck finding any i have some 7x15 at 5.8kg each, but i have heard that they are discontinued now

[/quote']

very helpful !!!

try Compomotive matey, they make loads of race wheels and the couple of sets I have handled have been pretty light, or any billet cast wheels should be light too :)

doesn't mean they don't still have stock or you could try ebay i got mine from ebay for £112

Will Subaru forged alloys fit. Not sure but seem to remember someone mentioning they are the same fitment but I may be wrong.

I think Subaru and another couple of other makes are 5/100 - if you stick the fitment into ebay it will bring up a whole load of random jap wheels !! :)

toyota celica wheels are 5x100 with 35 offset dont know what the pitch of the stud seat is though i think the older scooby wheels are 5x100 as well with a couple of offsets

have a look on jap perfoemance site you can pick up some top makes including lightweights with tyres from £200 upto £400-£500

Don't touch Rota, they make them light by using less material, I've seen some scary pics of wheels that have shattered or cracked the full circumference of the rim. I'd go for pro race 1.2 or maybe MOs, they are heavier, but rock solid and I've always liked the 6spoke ones. If I had the cash, Dymag Carbon & Magnalium Wheels, not cheap though but super lightweight

• 2 weeks later...