VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good man as said before its just a relaxing weekend and no judgements passed on condition of cars etc :) its just chilled relaxed weekend and yeah the weather should be lush by then - many a time myself and a few other members have come away from there more than a bit lobster :) :)

will be my first meet so better be good!

see you there!

it's the best show of the year mate :) look forward to seeing you there ;)

Yea me to ive meet the majority of team south just need to meet the northeners lol

uh hum !!! not everyone north of Portsmouth is Northern mate !! ;) ;) it's north of Watford Gap services according to Google maps :) :)

I thought anything north of hampshire was classed as northners. When i mean team south what i really mean is people in hampshire lol and tony of course. Anyhow be good to meet some new people :-d

Il be coming up friday night for the weekend i think. Who else from the south is going up friday night if anyone.

I'm going to come to this' date=' and yes i'l be going up friday evening adam..

[/quote']

Sounds good you guna stop at a tesco near there for beer and food maybe more beer 8-)

Il be coming up friday night for the weekend i think. Who else from the south is going up friday night if anyone.

I'm going to come to this' date=' and yes i'l be going up friday evening adam..

[/quote']

Sounds good you guna stop at a tesco near there for beer and food maybe more beer 8-)

Oh yeah, all of the above!

yeah me too mate !!! am going to get there first thing to get the banners etc up and field claimed and then get on the beers asap :) :)

Im up for this, the earlier there on the Friday the more time to enjoy the place!! :) :)

But when you say first thing... what sorta time is that?? Can we sort some sorta convoy?? :)

Im up for this' date=' the earlier there on the Friday the more time to enjoy the place!! :) :)

But when you say first thing... what sorta time is that?? Can we sort some sorta convoy?? :)

[/quote']

not sure tbh !! but prob aim to be there for around 10 ish and am sure we could get some sort of convoy going :)