Rolling road Stanstead ,essex , 1st may ***** updated ******** 20/04/10

it was meant to be via bank transfer. but i woint have time as im very very busy at work . so it'll be cash on the day' date=' but please please please, if you have your name down , do not drop out.

[/quote']

No worries Jim. You know my middle names are '(rock) steady eddy'

well happy with mine 203.3 bhp and just under 210 fbt :) more then the last time it went on the rr..with issues lol

B-A Was u in the A Team !

203.3 bhp what mods on your car and well done to get over 200 bhp

Jim Bo nice figures what a beast u must what to keep the car now

just so u can keep up with supercars that cost silly money

any one else want to put up the results please add ?

Had a good day thanks peeps, good turn out from the land of 6 cylinders!

250 hp 243 ft/lb at max 1 bar boost (thinks thats what it maxed out at?)

Issues; need to raise the rev limit as its now restricting power, sort out some sort of working boost control, um, do it again!! :-)

mods on mine are a 6branch with a leak were it joins the cat and a bmc...urm thats it oh and lots of sensor faults lol for some reason the rado likes them, then it keeped dying when they were cleared lol

250 hp 243 ft/lb at max 1 bar boost (thinks thats what it maxed out at?)

there`s a good 100bhp missing there mate ' date=' which turbo are you running and how big is diameter of the exhaust and downpipe?

[/quote']

Its a garrett t04s, .84 t4 divided exhaust, 3" d/p, and exhaust.

The problem was my low rev limit, its set at 5700, think when dave mapped it he set it bit low.

My hp was still climbing when the rev limiter kicked in.

Looking at petes dyno graph with the corrado he was making 340ish at 5500 rpm at 11 psi and a GT3582R.

Not sure how the turbos compare but sounds like you are very much down on power. Did you get an AFR reading your timing must be very wrong :S

Yeah got afr read out, its between 10.8 - 10.2 when on boost (4000rpm to 5700rpm).

When you say timing wrong, are you talking about my ignition timing? Not chain timing.

It is only running on the first tune that emerald did, so theres plenty more to come, all in good time!

Yea i was referring to tuning as most power is made with correct timing. 10.8 sounds a little rich to me sure it will all be sorted once you have had another mapping session. At least there is a lot more left to get.