Copper Spray Gasket

I really need to get my ARPs and spacer fitted this weekend, but just can't find a source of the spray gasket anywhere on the net. I've tried stealth etc.

Anyone got any ideas?

Alternatively, Does anyone have a spare can of Permatex spray gasket or equivalent they'd sell me!? :)

HELP please!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's the stuff. American suppliers won't send it airmail because of their shipping laws (aerosols on planes they don't like!). I did manage to get a can from a UK supplier but it was like 15 quid instead of 4 bucks.... the rip off bastards. I can't remember who the UK supplier was now unfortunately.

Yeah, that is the stuff. I've been in touch with a few US Permatex suppliers but they just flatly refuse to send the stuff under any circumstances.

Spoke to a guy at Loctite about the copper spray and again, they don't supply that to any UK sellers. There must be a UK company doing something similar.

I'd be interested to know what this red stuff is Kev although if it's an aerosol, doubt if this will be available here either.

Do you guys think it's woth the risk not using anything at all? I'm using the metal gasket with a 2mm spacer...