My Black Vr6 3.2, Recaro CS, TT dash, Next stop VW Days :-)

nice' date='sounds expensive,ive nearly done the full car,lol,bit by bit over 3 years,im getting there

[/quote']

Yes a bit but hopefully it will be worth it, I have been wanting those bits painting for the past 12 months as i feel those were the areas that originally let it down so now is a good time, What you getting done? :)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So today I managed to get stuck in with fitting the rest of the interior, Front door cards all fitted with new door card clips, Next up was to remove the existing dashboard To make way for this,

As some members already are aware I had a very special interior lined up which I collected on Friday. I took the long drive up to Dunfermline to pick this cargo up which ended up in a 1200 mile round

Just to keep this alive, not many updates to speak of other than it's running superb, Attended ultimate dubs back in March and took the trip over to Dubshed in April, here's a few pics from the past

Posted Images

Ordered a jetex centre pipe today to remove the middle box and complement the rest of the system, Hopefully this will arrive tomorrow and i can fit it on my day off Thursday, I have also held off fitting the new rear discs/pads until Thurs as i have been cleaning the Arches, brake lines etc and its looking pretty fresh under there, Also some final height adjustments as i got a bit excited lowering the rear initially.

Then the last few jobs and lots of cleaning prior to Saturday ;)

Well today Didnt go as smooth as i hoped..nothing major tho, Managed to pick up a mint boot carpet from a local breakers this morning which was good,

Cracked on with cleaning it inside and out, Jetex pipe arrive whilst doing this only to find out the centre pipe will only it a jetex system.... plan foiled so looks like i may order a new system in the coming weeks..

Literally 5mins later the local garage contacted me to say they were short staffed and couldnt fit me in this aft anymore for the brakes and bearings fitting as previously arranged... So now debating doing this tomorrow eve after work :S

On a positive the car is looking shiny lol :)