• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys :D

Couple of other bits been added, more CL spec'ness...

9b13013e.jpg

b3cf0608.jpg

Oh whats that...the bbs are up for sale?? (someone buy them so I can buy more stuff for this!)

Also got these to go on aswell, just the rain started (again) so had to call it a day, after 5 minutes :rolleyes:

44210ec3.jpg

bd9263ca.jpg

And a shonky one for good measure:

944ea3ed.jpg

All pics taken on my HD 12mp Blackberry camera! HA!

Got one or two other bits planned/ needed...CL side strips, mirrors (thanks to some arse in the car park cracking the casing on mine :( and one or two other bits.

Need my arches rolling as well, anyone recommend anyone in the Midlands for this?? Ideally as close to Coventry as possible!

It'll be run as a sort of semi-sleeper for a bit with the full CL trim....but the eventual plan is more of an A59 spec racer, stripped out, forced induction, properly wide arches and aftermarket bumpers....but that'll be a way off yet as having worked out what that will cost, will take some time to complete to a spec I'm happy with!

It's likely to come together and look awesome, or fall apart in a world of fibreglass and filler :D

Added a bit of retro goodness to the car today with some genuine Mattig DTM mirrors....I can now officially see naff all out of them, but I do rather like them :D

4f789b9d.jpg

88a65e8c.jpg

256657a7.jpg

795532dd.jpg

Interior is back in bits again, with no door cards on the inside. Thinking of getting them flocked whilst they're off...might just leave them off for now, although the lack of arm rest is properly distracting after a bit!

Nah its fine mate, they came in at £630 direct from the factory. Falkens were about half that again

Had a quote of a company called Balance Motorsport who quoted over a grand and a three week wait.

Spoke to the factory following a set I missed out on, on ebay, and got a sizeable discount and picked them up the following afternoon. :-d

• 2 weeks later...