hopefully a new car in the morning :)

Mate, I was reading a bit of your post and you say your not too keen on the side skirts on your motor. Please don't go getting any aftermarket Kami shite it looks really poor. The VR is a subtle beast and comes with the plastic ones to follow on from the front splitter and the bottom half of the rear bumper. Unless you have a Highline which has no kit.

It is only my opinion of course but the VR looks shite if you go screwing around with the body work, I'd hate to see you turn up at the RR day with M3 side skirts on the old lady!

Mate' date=' I was reading a bit of your post and you say your not too keen on the side skirts on your motor. Please don't go getting any aftermarket Kami shite it looks really poor. The VR is a subtle beast and comes with the plastic ones to follow on from the front splitter and the bottom half of the rear bumper. Unless you have a Highline which has no kit.

It is only my opinion of course but the VR looks shite if you go screwing around with the body work, I'd hate to see you turn up at the RR day with M3 side skirts on the old lady![/quote']

haha no i dont think i would do anything quite that stupid ;) any1 got a website link as to where i can get 1 of those GTi fron splitters from ?

Agree with you on that one Jay - best to keep it a wolf in sheeps clothing. A nice drop and a set of wheels transforms these cars. You can get front splitter from German swedish or Eurocar parts @ £40- cheap enough :) And makes the front look much nicer

Agree with you on that one Jay - best to keep it a wolf in sheeps clothing. A nice drop and a set of wheels transforms these cars. You can get front splitter from German swedish or Eurocar parts @ £40- cheap enough :) And makes the front look much nicer

is this the 1? i dont think it is but i cant remember what the 1 on the car i bought looks like lol B)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9889&item=4517792293&rd=1

yeah, thats the one. though the genuine vw ones are often a better fit and most definately are much tougher. a friend of mine put a gsf one on her standard susp driver and it lasted all of a week. i've hit my genuine one about a million times, sometimes very hard, and worst i've ever done is make it pop off at the sides.

if you do change sideskirts i know someone who is after a set for a TDi. PM me.