front grille badge location?

I disagree. Passanger side works in euroland where they drive on the wrong side of the road. But in the UK by the time you see a VRs badge passenger side in traffic it's usually to late to acknowledge the driver.

To wich end, mine wears hers, when she does at all, on the drivers side ;-)

theres a little groove on the back of the middle grille bar for it to locate onto.

Mine lives on the passenger side, gets more standing gawps from pedestrians that way :-D

My back badges are still in the standard place but i polished the chrome off them so they are gloss black, i get far less bother from saxos and corsas behind me now

theres a little groove on the back of the middle grille bar for it to locate onto.

Mine lives on the passenger side' date=' gets more standing gawps from pedestrians that way :-D

My back badges are still in the standard place but i polished the chrome off them so they are gloss black, i get far less bother from saxos and corsas behind me now

[/quote']

i never get no corsas or saxos behind me funnily enough :P

its ok if its an open road you just give them the shouty pedal, but in town if one more little twat gets so far on my back bumper than i can see whats in their teeth in the mirror trying to egg me on cos his 1.0 corsa full of his mates is obviously way faster, id get out at some lights and deck him.

its ok if its an open road you just give them the shouty pedal' date=' but in town if one more little twat gets so far on my back bumper than i can see whats in their teeth in the mirror trying to egg me on cos his 1.0 corsa full of his mates is obviously way faster, id get out at some lights and deck him.

[/quote']

lmao i know what u mean,,i dont really drive round towns so im luckily enough to not come across the muppets,and tbh they aint worth the petrol! lol