YOUR OLD BEASTS! :D

Although this has probably been done before i just wander what everybodys favourite car (that they owned) was from when they were younger, would be interesting to see if anybody owned any none vags ;) I shall start, i Loved her to bits but as you can see, it all came to a rather sad ending when i stupidly sold her to a mate. :(

oldastra.jpg

Photo0274.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still miss my zetec s :( used it at brands hatch alot so ended up stripping it fully and st24 front brakes. not the fastest car but was sooooooooooooooo much fun to drive and handling spot on. would describe it as 'fizzy' haha

godiloveit.jpg

Mine was my focus ST2. It had the 300BHP upgrade on it, K&N Gen2, Pro Alloy Intercooler, Mongoose 3" turbo back with 100CPI cat, Dreamscience ModB map, Alloy Induction pipes, Blue Samco. I went like stink and i regret selling it oh every day.

Pictured here with my brothers Zetec-S

1281379082_10098_FT380776_100_0515_small_.jpg

Nice car! Why you end up selling? just fancy a change?

I chopped it in for an Audi A3 Sline TDI 170, because i worked out for what the ST cost in fuel and insurance it was Audi money so then i wanted an Audi, it was a very nice place to be but didnt have the same drive, even when it was remapped to give 210BHP

mmmm this is a hard one for me there has been so many from my mk2 mexi to a carlos sainz gt4 but the one that always sticks in my head was my trick r21 turbo

mk2 mexi now theres a proper car

its funny mate like you roughly 4 cars a year for twenty years well couple more for you (lol) if we could of only kept them we would be heavily invested into millions by now some of the cars when you look back where right steels compared to now like for instance i had a 3ltre capri and a couple of 2.8`s series 1 an 2 rs`s in mint cond and now they are worth a fortune

A 306.....My worst nightmare, had the 1.4 as a first car, bout it for 1200, me being an idiot and t the time having no clue on fixing anything myself, spent a further 1400 in parts and labour at the garage to constantly get the thing fixed! worst year of my life!